Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brain Vomit


Four espresso shots deep and reading The Exquisite by Laird Hunt.  "I used to slice the water like a serrated spoon," says the narrator. Serrated spoons are pretty awesome though, right? Like for eating pudding with, or some sort of mousse? I feel like they get way less attention than they deserve. Also, I am thinking this blog should be funnier. The other day I tried to convince a friend that I can be funny, which I guess is a pretty sure bet that I'm not. "I can name 5 people who think I'm funny," I said. "Produce them," said he. I came up with four, one of whom I was sleeping with when the sentiment was expressed. "That doesn't count," he informs me. "It also doesn't count if they think the things you do are funny, like being late all the time or leaving your keys places." I don't remember where I was going with this- a techno cover of Spiderwebs just came on in the cafe I'm sitting in and all my attention got completely redirected.  Anyway, hey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment