Wednesday, May 12, 2010

not everyone needs an autobiography

Ever since my first trip to Disney World, I have been a sucker for autographed things. So when I saw an autographed copy of The Bedwetter at my favorite Los Angeles landmark, Book Soup, this weekend, I found myself purchasing it because...why not? Maybe Sarah Silverman has a new joke or two and her old ones are pretty funny. I still chuckle about the jewish doctor rape although rape is not funny, boys and girls, although my mother's obsession with a doctor marrying someone in my family (if only our dog hadn't died) is. I read this in about 3 hours while my plane was delayed at the airport and that is precisely how much time I spent thinking about it as well. So maybe I can sell it on ebay or something. Anybody want Sarah Silverman's autograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment